Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fuzzy Brained Wednesday

Hello.
FYI I feel like I ate cotton balls and bubbles for breakfast. My head's empty. I have 342,378,465,237,846,529,873,465,872,634 things to get done and one very important part of me is non-functioning right now. I took my medicine and ate a healthy meal and downed a Pepsi Max, but I'm still a mindless idiot. I think I'll take the trash out and get part of my living room back. That should help. And if anyone's wondering, I friggin love not being at work all day. @ MyBoss: Don't think so highly of yourself and the effect you have on my life. I get to leave at 1 p.m. everyday and come home and watch hours upon hours of Fam Guy. I mean, I may not have extra money for frivolous things like food or warmth, but I'll survive. In the words of Andy Bernard, "You may have won this battle, but I'll win the next... battle."

My sister has a new blog now too. Fun! I love her. She's a keeper. I added her link to my list on the right so check it out and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure what you meant by:

    "I get to leave at 1 p.m. everyday and come home and watch hours upon hours of Fam Guy."

    is that you can't wait to leave at 1 p.m. everyday and go walking at Wildwood with Amy right? :) Don't worry, I knew what you meant ha.

    ReplyDelete