Sunday, November 1, 2009

WHOA.

It's literally been forever since I've written to my beloved Internet. I am so sorry. Please don't leave me. I've been busy (not really) with school and trying to look for a job (halfheartedly). Things are bad in this economy, y'know. (Whatever). Personally, I think you make your own luck and create your own destiny and whatnot.
Moving on, I live in California now! It's November 1st and the temperature is going to be in the 90's today. I went Trick-or-Treating with my sisters last night under clear skies. That would never happen in T-Town; Halloween there is always cold and rainy. Toledo has a way of poetically keeping your happiness in check.
I think, since it's November, we should all remind ourselves of what we're thankful for. I may write more today, but right now I'll end this with one simple observation I made this morning. The sun is shining and the grass is (finally) growing.

What more could I ask for?
-September

No comments:

Post a Comment