Monday, February 23, 2009

Pity Party!

You are cordially invited to attend a Pity Party in my honor tonight from 5 pm until question mark. Cheerios will be served as an appetizer with a delicate dinner of fried perogies and diet 7Up. Hope you can make it!

HA! I fooled you. There's no party. I'm here by myself. It sucks when my roommate has to work evening shifts. Even though we spent everywakingsecond together over the weekend, I still miss him when he's not here with me (tear). Whatever. Moving on. I had my work banquet on Saturday night and it actually ended up being a lot of fun. Plus a lot of booze. I didn't get black-out drunk or make out with anyone or anything like that. I did dance my ass off, though. It felt so good! The dinner was excellent; I had a filet drenched in garlic butter with purple mashed potatoes, carrots and green beans. My filet was cooked perfectly medium rare. It was so good!

There is a lot more I wanted to touch on tonight, but my friend just asked me to go to power hour with her at this shit hole biker bar so...I'm out! I'll be back soon, don't worry.

Cordially,

September

1 comment: