Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post-Vday Blog Creation

Hello Internet, my name is September. I don't enjoy long walks on the beach nor do I enjoy smooth jazz (regular jazz is acceptable, though). I am a 20-something female living the bustling city of Toledo (please note the sarcasm). "Where/WTF is Toledo?", you might ask....well it's a black hole located just south of the Michigan line in Northwest Ohio. You see, I've coined it's description as "black hole" due to the fact that whatever comes into Toledo never really comes out. People who move here never leave, money that comes into the city never really amounts to anything, sunshine is swallowed up, dreams are broken daily, and the list really goes on and on. My great grandfather came here from Italy with aspirations of building a better life for himself and his family. Why he chose Toledo to start this journey, I have no idea. Being a fourth generation Toledoan, the only thing I know for sure is that it's time to realize my great grandfather's dream and GET THE F*CK OUT while there's still time.

Okay, to start this relationship out the right way, I've got to admit that I lied already. I know I should have learned to stop lying by now, but I'm still a work in progress. My name is not September and I just started liking non-smooth jazz just over a year ago. I am using this pseudonym so I can be honest about everything that's buzzing around my brain. Writing is my passion and I don't think it's worth it if I'm not able to be completely honest. I will add more to my About Me section at some point today, but now I have to get a coffee and a paper and finally start my day!

With all the love I have left after Valentines Day,

September

No comments:

Post a Comment